Peter Lucash, author of Medical Practice Business Plan Workbook – Second Edition and blogger, lists his top ten concerns that medical practices will face now and in the future: Flat and declining reimbursements Pressure to improve and measure quality Patient demand for more time with physicians Incomplete data about patients Risk of being sued for [...]
Subscribe to the blog!
About Rick Helbing, CFP®, ChFC
I'm a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Owner of Suncoast Advisory Group with offices in Sarasota and Jacksonville, Florida. As a practicing advisor for over 25 years, I provide strategic financial planning to family business owners, medical professionals, and dental professionals.
Charles "Shay" H. Woodward IV, MBA
As a third generation Financial Planner for over 15 years, I provide strategic financial planning to family business owners, medical professionals, and dental professionals. I run the Jacksonville, Florida office for Suncoast Advisory Group.
- Is Buy and Hold Dead, Market Exposure 10:00 am
- Top Ten Reasons Why Medical Practices Fail to Maximize Revenue 3:55 pm
- 5 Ideas that will Pump Up Profits! 7:51 am
- TAX DEDUCTIONS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED! 10:17 pm
- Meditation and Success 2:31 pm
- The Doctor’s Office is Closing but Medical Homes Open 11:43 am